KNIME nodes for openBIS allows to get data from an openBIS instance.
openBIS is a data management system for biological data. It allows to keep track of experimental data, meta-data and analysis data. For more information see https://wiki-bsse.ethz.ch/display/openBISDoc1304/openBIS
About the Nodes
In the current version of the KNIME nodes for openBIS (13.6.1) there are seven reader nodes:
- Query Reader: Executes a parameterized SQL Query
- Report Reader: Executes a reporting plugin for a specified data set
- Data Set File Importer: Downloads a specified file from a specified data set
- Data Set Registration (Flow Variable Port): Upload a file/folder (specified by a flow variable) as a new data set
- Data Set Registration (URI Port): Upload a file (specified by an URI port) as a new data set
- Aggregated Data File Importer: Get a file from a special aggregation service
- Aggregation Service Report Reader: Get a report form a special aggregation service
For more details see https://wiki-bsse.ethz.ch/display/openBISDoc1304/openBIS+KNIME+Nodes
The OpenBIS nodes are relased under Apache License Version 2.0
- Dependency from openMS KNIME nodes removed.
- Data Set File Importer: Absolute path of downloaded file available as flow variable.